Thursday, May 14, 2015

Happy Birthday to My Lovely Coursemate


Give a big celebration to our oldest coursemate which birthday on 21st March---LIM PEI LI.
Is a rushing day for that day.
Because for me have the KLK activities at SERDIM.
which it took about 3 hour to went thr from UUM
spended my whole day at SERDIM to cleaning session to the Kulim Mountain.
This made me really angry!!!
Because our co-curiculum lecture had told us earlier that KLK activities at SERDIM is went to there to play "KAYAK" and jungle trekking!
but when we arrived there
We felt like get cheated!!!

But luckily can rush back to hostel
and made a mini celebration to my sister coursemate
really thanks to those boy coursemate to help us bought the cake
And need them came to kachi to celebrate birthday with our BIG SISTER

1 comment:

  1. It is so much fun celebrating your birthday with your close ones. This is a very nice picture, it reminds me of my school time when I would celebrate my birthday in event space NYC and all my friends would be by my side. It was fun, I still cherish those moments.

    ReplyDelete